Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
As 2015 officially comes to a close, so does the first year of my blog. With this my final blog post of the year, I'd like take the opportunity to thank everyone who has read, visited, commented on or shared a post from this blog. Your support means the world to me.
I'd like to give a special thanks to the wonderful bloggers and entrepreneurs I've had the opportunity to work with this year.
- Kia Salter, Creative Director of House of KTS
- Vanessa R. Williams
- Candis Hickman
- Diedre Anthony, Are Those Your Kids
Thank you for your encouragement. You are amazing women.
A very special thank you to my coach Rebecca Viner. Thank you for helping me make this first year of blogging a productive one.
2016 Brings Possibilities
I'm excited about 2016 because each new year brings the promise of new opportunities and possibilities. To prepare for the new year, I've written down my goals, hopes and dreams. I encourage you to write yours down as well; so we can relentlessly pursue them together.
Before I start this chase though, I've written down all the baggage I intend to leave in 2015.
1. Seeking validation from others. I had a challenging year at work. Receiving feedback that made me feel inadequate turned me into self-depreciating mess of person for short while. I know I always do my best work, so I intend to let this crap go.
2. Comparing myself to others. I fell into the trap of comparing myself to coworkers, other moms and bloggers. There's room for all of us to succeed. The only competition is the one I create in my mind. Letting it go!
3. My addiction to the Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie. I'm borderline obsessed. I've watch this movie too many times. Is fifty times too much to watch a movie?
4. Complaining about my job. It's not perfect but unemployment would be much worse.
5. Beating myself up for always being late. Timeliness is a work in progress for me. My goal is to do better in 2016.
6. Viewing things from a place of lack. I just realized that I have this bad habit. Especially when it comes to money. I'm trying to change my thoughts to thoughts of abundance instead of lack. Pray for me...I'm a work in progress.
What bad habits, crap, drama or stuff will you be leaving in the past? Write it down so you can set yourself free.
Top Posts of 2015
My next blog post will go live January 4; the official date of my blogaversary! Be sure to come back to the blog on this day to enter a very special giveaway.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Images from CreaterHer & Dapper Fox Designs